Latest News

08th Dec 2023  |  News

Exhibition Night Pizza Stall

A big congratulations and thanks to the team of elite junior chefs who staffed the woodfired pizza stall on Exhibition Night (Elliott S, Atticus R, Oliver W, Arthur T, Mavis C, Jackso...

Read More

08th Dec 2023  |  News

Centre of Italian Studies state-wide poetry competition 

In September the year 7 and 8 Italian students participated in the state-run CIS poetry competition. Students memorised and recited their poems to an independent judge. This is a...

Read More

08th Dec 2023  |  News

The Fitzroy Flavour (Edition Six!)

The (un)official magazine of the FHS foodie is back with another edition just in time for summer 2023! You can find your copy of The Fitzroy Flavour in your Compass News stream. Big con...

Read More

03rd Nov 2023  |  News

A Message from the Acting Principal

Given that last Friday was World Teachers Day, I would like to begin by including the beautiful letter the FHS Student Representative team wrote to the teachers (and staff) of Fitzroy H...

Read More

03rd Nov 2023  |  News

SWPBS Behaviour Blitzes

This term we began our first Behaviour Blitz as part of the SWPBS program.  These Blitzes focus on specific expectations that reinforce the values of the school and create a positive c...

Read More

03rd Nov 2023  |  News

Year 9 Excursion to Pearson Publishers

As part of our continued partnership with The Smith Family and their Growing Careers Program some of our Year 9 students were lucky enough to take part in a two day excursion at Pearson...

Read More

03rd Nov 2023  |  News

Year 10 Wheeltalk Incursion

Earlier this term as a part of our Inclusion unit, Year 10 were lucky enough to have Peter from Disability Sport and Recreation Victoria come and run the Wheeltalk incursion with us. Pe...

Read More

03rd Nov 2023  |  News

SWPBS Positive Shop

The SWPBS Positive Shop opened in the last week of Term 3 and, with the help of the Student Representatives Team, ran very smoothly.  There was a huge collection of prizes, ranging fro...

Read More

03rd Nov 2023  |  News

Scene of the Crime Excursion

On Friday the 13th, my peers and I in Crime and Punishment (a year 9/10 extend) travelled around Melbourne, exploring famous and mysterious crime scenes. With Hanna at the wheel and Rai...

Read More
Fitzroy High School

Trust, Engage,
Respect