Fitzroy High School uses Compass School Manager for all communication with our school community. Compass is our online portal that connects families, students and teachers for administrative and operational functions of the school as well as curriculum, assessment, teaching and learning purposes.
Compass will allow you to:
● View up-to-date class and school attendance information;
● See your child’s timetable and schedule of events;
● Access your child’s past reports and current progress reports;
● Access information regarding upcoming events and news;
● Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter;
● Download, print and approve upcoming excursions or approve excursions online;
● Update your registered email and mobile number details;
● Complete your child’s course information;
● Pay for excursions, school fees, charges and contributions;
● See classwork and homework through Learning Tasks;
● Book your parent/student/teacher conferences.
We hope that you enjoy using this portal and look forward to hearing your feedback.
If you have difficulties with your login, please call the Compass Helpdesk on (03) 9488 1923 during school hours 8:30am to 4:30pm. Any other enquiries about how Fitzroy High School uses Compass should be directed to the school on (03) 9488 1900.
Compass can be accessed:
● At https://fitzroyhs-vic.compass.education/ or
● Via the link to Compass on the school website: https://fitzroyhs.vic.edu.au/ or
● Via the “Compass School Manager” App available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Compass Parent Tutorials
For assistance in using the features of Compass, you can access a range of video tutorials. Each video contains content from a parent’s perspective.
● Using the Compass School Manager App: This video takes parents through the range of features and options of the Compass School Manager app including adding notes, accessing reports and viewing the newsfeed.
● The Parent Portal Overview: Parents are taken through aspects such as how to access their child’s information, the menu content, newsfeed and more to assist with becoming familiar with the parent portal.
● Adding a Note/Approval: Parents are shown the process of adding a note to explain their child’s attendance after their child has been marked NP/U or L/U and also how to add a note in advance for a known upcoming absence.
● Processing Events: This video covers the process of how parents can consent/pay online for events via the parent portal.
● Processing Events in App: This video guides parents through processing event consent/payment via the Compass School Manager App.
● Booking Parent Teacher Conference: This video covers the process for parents of booking a Parent Teacher Conference.