Private singing, piano or acting classes online

Private singing, piano or acting classes online with professional actor and singer Belinda Jenkin.

Are you wanting to learn a new skill or continue practising while at home? 

I am a graduate of NIDA 2015 (DMT) and Musical Theatre CAP21, New York.

My professional musical theatre tour was recently postponed due to our current circumstances so I am offering affordable online private classes for any of your performing arts needs.

I teach piano, singing, musical theatre, acting for stage and screen and songwriting to all ages.

I can also assist you with VCE subjects such as VCE contemporary voice, VCE Music theory, VCE Drama (monologue preparation, performance and theory) and VCE Theatre Studies.

Feel free to contact me if you would like a lesson anytime! You are also more than welcome to pass on my details if you know anyone else who might be interested in lessons during this time or in the future!

PHONE: 0402292048

Or

EMAIL: belinda.janejenkin@gmail.com

For more information about me:

www.belindajenkin.com

Performing credits include: Eleanor, Summer Heights High (ABC), Jade, in the new television comedy Metro Sexual(Nine Network), Magnormos’ Anyone Can Whistle, HouseWarming, Until Tomorrow, Prick the Musical, Motor-Mouth Loves Suck Face, Gilligan’s Island the Musical, Chronic, Salty Theatre’s Top Gun the Musical, the Toronto production of People Suck, presented at Theatre Works and most recently the Australian tour of 50 Shades! The Musical Parody (DVE).

Writing credits include: several cabarets, as well as musical collaborationswith William Hannagan such as the Apocalyptic Song Cycle Until Tomorrowand HouseWarming the Musical. HouseWarming was presented at The New York Musical Theatre Festival, New York in 2014. Then under the new name The Gathering it had its professional Melbourne season at fortyfivedownstairs with the support of The City of Melbourne.