Dear Parent or Guardian,
Welcome to Fitzroy High School
We use Compass School Manager for all communication with our school community which can be found at the following address: https://fitzroyhs.vic.jdlf.com.au. A link to Compass is also accessible from the school website http://www.fitzroyhs.vic.edu.au.
Compass is our online parent portal to connect families, students and teachers for administrative and operational functions of the school as well as curriculum, assessment, teaching and learning.
Compass will allow you to:
• View up-to-date class and school attendance information
• See your child's timetable and schedule of events
• Access your child's past reports and current progress reports
• Access information regarding upcoming events and news
• Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter
• Download, print and approve upcoming excursions or approve excursions online • Update your registered email and mobile number details
• Complete your child's course information
• Pay for excursions, school fees, charges and contributions
• See classwork and homework through Learning Tasks
In future you will also be able to do the following:
• Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
We hope that you enjoy using this portal and look forward to hearing your feedback.
Your login details are as follows:
If you have difficulties with the login please call our Helpdesk on (03) 9488 1923 during school hours 8.30am-4.30pm.